Huai Khwang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon
100% full Not resolved

Never thought I would ever be in the position to have to leave such a Despicable review about a human being. Most reviews are generally about a company or a group of people but this is about one solitary single human being and her name is Monee Hines. I will skip the story on How I Met Monee Hines and tell you simply that I sent her a product to review on her YouTube site and she not only did not review the product but she would not return emails or any form of communication, nor would she return the product. Now to be clear that there was no family emergency or some sudden Calamity in her life I made sure someone else reached out to her to solicit her for the same service and she communicated with them in with Fantastic form, just as she did with me up until receiving my product. She was ready to take another product from someone else claiming to be willing to review the product on her YouTube in order to give the product exposure to her following. I imagine that her following is not real either, probably paid for. She is a fraud and a low-class Thief at that. I call her low class because the product cost is very cheap and the product was given to her for free. the only thing that was required in exchange was an honest review on her YouTube that review could have been 3 minutes or 5 minutes or the review could have sucked totally. if the review was no good, all I could say was that she did a bad job but I could not say that she was the thief, a liar, and a shyster. I want to put this review simply to let others know that if you want her to review a product please do not bother sending the product to her. in my experience she will keep the product for herself and you will never hear from her again she resides in the city of Glen bernie, state of maryland...In fact the full address is below.

facebook:https://www.facebook.com/search/more/?q=Monee+Hines&init=public

Monee Hines

315 Clear Drop Way unit 104

Glen bernie,MD 21060

She's a theif and a fraud, avoid her.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Shes a fraud in makeup.

Had an Experience with Monee Hines Hair Extensions?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion